Planning contigencies (2009-05-06)

William on Victoria PeakThere's the chance of work in China, but I'm going traveling on furlough. It appears it's possible to obtain a Chinese business visa in Hong Kong, where an American citizen can visit for 90 days without a visa. I liked Hong Kong, so a trip there is a contingency plan in case of work in China.

1 comment:

Jessical Alba said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.