2009-05-10

Planning furlough (2009-04-27/30)

Sign on Trail to Tian Tan Buddha
Despite the prospect of work in China, there is currently little coaching or development management for me. Consequently my company sent me on furlough. The finances suggest the furlough could stop in 30 to 60 days; sales staff suggest it will stop sooner. Since I've saved (expenses and taxes at home average 52% of income), this seems like an opportunity to both help my employer and to travel while I'm still brave enough to do it. I think it is more likely than not that there will be work when I return.

[Resized photograph.]

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JESSICA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shalini Gurjar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.